For more than 25 years, The Wills Eye Manual
has been a best-selling source of authoritative guidance on treating ocular disorders in an office, emergency room, or hospital setting. The 7th Edition introduces exciting new changes to bring this pocket-sized reference thoroughly up to date while retaining the features that have made it so useful in daily practice.
New to this edition:
- Recent major clinical trials data
- Changing trends in trauma, oculoplastics, cornea, pediatrics, neuro-ophthalmology, uveitis, and more
Outstanding features you’ve come to expect from the Wills Eye Manual:
- The most accurate and current information on more than 200 ophthalmic conditions
- Effective clinical recommendations for evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment
- Concise outline format for portability and quick reference
- All chapters written and edited by the residents and attending ophthalmologists at one of busiest and largest eye hospitals in the country
- It’s everything you wanted to know and nothing more.
ISBN 10: 1496318838
ISBN 13: 9781496318831