This invaluable resource provides instant information on management of infants and children in emergency situations. From recognition of the sick child to dealing with life threatening trauma, it covers all the major conditions likely to be encountered in the emergency department or at the site of an accident.
In addition, the basics of neonatal and paediatric life support are included, in line with the internationally adopted procedures of the Advanced Paediatric Life Support courses.
- Contains the information needed immediately when confronted with a critically ill or injured neonate, baby or child.
- Covers, in a well presented format, all of the information relevant to clinical management within the first 1-2 hours after presentation.
- Most information within this resource is applicable anywhere in the world.
- Designed in a way that ensures easy access in an emergency,
Provide instant access from within topics to
- Body Surface Area
- Normal Fluid Requirement
- Acute Blood Loss
- The Glasgow Coma Scale and many more!