English & Spanish Medical Words & Phrases, covers thousands of key terms and phrases used in clinician-patient interactions. This latest update is based on the 4th
edition and it includes additional features and enhanced functionality. It's the perfect resource for nurses and other health care professionals who care for Spanish-speaking patients or whose primary language is Spanish.
Coverage includes patient teaching, hospital admission and discharge planning, diagnostic tests, therapeutic procedures, history and physical examination, body systems assessment, medical equipment and supplies, nutrition and diet therapy, medication teaching, home care, and complementary and alternative therapies. Whether you are a doctor, nurse, or other health care professional, you will be able to communicate with confidence when caring for your patients.
- New Pronunciation guide for common medical terms.
- It presents English and Spanish translations of all medical terms and phrases used in clinician-patient interactions.
- A must-have for any health care professional who cares for Spanish-speaking patients.
- Covers important terms related to every aspect of patient care, including systems assessment, patient teaching, discharge, medical equipment and supplies, diagnostic tests, treatments, nutrition and diet therapy, and complementary and alternative therapies.
- Anatomical illustrations are included to facilitate communication. This Fourth Edition includes an English-Spanish picture dictionary and Spanish pain-rating scales.
ISBN 10: 1582556733
ISBN 13: 978-1582556734