Written by a team of experts from a renowned emergency department and Level 1 Trauma Center, the Detroit Receiving Hospital, this reference provides the clinical information most frequently used in emergency care.
- Easy access to critical information
- Critical care
- Primary care issues, such as hypertension, gastroenteritis, and pharyngitis
- Authoritative drug-dosing and disease treatment tables
- Treatment regimens for scores of common diseases
- TIMI Risk Score, Nexus Low-Risk Criteria, and CT Grading of Solid Organ Injuries
- ACLS and PALS algorithms