Rely on this invaluable resource for both the common and critical clinical procedures that nurses perform everyday... in every care setting.
Davis's Guide to Clinical Nursing Skills provides step-by-step directions for performing each procedure, with rationales for every nursing action, so you know not only what to do but why you’re doing it!
- A complete unit on physical assessment procedures, with more detailed coverage than any other resource on clinical procedures.
- Includes more than 100 full-color illustrations.
- A “Special Considerations” section in each procedure that describes the needs of pediatric, geriatric, obstetrical, and home health clients.
- Specific guidelines for documenting the nursing care delivered for each procedure - important information for today’s increasingly complex healthcare environment.
- Client teaching procedures insure that you know what your clients need to know.