Mobilization Notes: A Rehabilitation Specialist's Pocket Guide
provides the rehabilitation specialist with innovative intervention strategies that are designed to address impairments in joint mobility. This latest update is based on the 1st
edition and 2009
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Arranged by anatomic region, it provides an overview of functional anatomy and joint kinematics for the spine and extremities. For each mobilization technique, a detailed description of patient and clinician position along with photographs that include force vector arrows and points of stabilization is provided.
- Organized by joint with anatomic diagrams and review tables of osteokinematic and arthrokinematic motions
- Includes an eclectic blend of joint mobilization techniques taken from a variety of manual therapy approaches
- Covers an innovative collection of joint mobilization techniques designed to address both accessory and physiologic motion with suggestions for modifications to meet unique demands
- Offers descriptive diagrams and tables that may be used to guide clinical decision-making when determining the efficacy, safety, and most appropriate use of joint mobilization procedures
- Provides a summary of the current best evidence as it relates to the clinical performance of joint mobilization
- Includes the full continuum of joint mobilization, including both thrust and non-thrust techniques