With practical coverage of both adult and pediatric fractures, Handbook of Fractures, Sixth Edition is the must-have reference for residents and anyone—nurse practitioners and physician assistants, for example—in either the orthopaedic or emergency medicine setting. Easy-to-read review provides fast access to information on all aspects of fracture management and classification—from anatomy and mechanism of injury to clinical and radiologic evaluation and treatment.
Includes all major fracture classifications systems, and covers special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopaedic analgesia.
- Features a concise, bulleted structure for efficient review of fractures throughout the body.
- Packed with illustrations, quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Widely used by orthopaedic residents and surgeons, orthopaedic trauma fellows, primary care and emergency medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants
- Visualize key aspects of fracture management with abundant illustrations.
- Access vital information through quick-reference charts, tables, diagrams, and bulleted lists.
- Chapters on intraoperative imaging and basic science of fracture healing.
- Special topics such as multiple trauma, gunshot wounds, pathologic and periprosthetic fractures, and orthopedic analgesia.
- Quickly find the information you need with consistently organized chapters covering epidemiology, anatomy, mechanism of injury, clinical evaluation, radiologic evaluation, classification, treatment, and management of complications.
ISBN 10: 1496384857
ISBN 13: 9781496384850