Only the essential information needed to diagnose and manage patients with cardiac diseases. Summarizes the diagnosis and treatment of 200 cardiac diseases, each reviewed with discussion of the only the most pertinent information including: differential diagnosis, treatment, and a clinical pearl.
- In-a-nutshell information on the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac diseases and disorders
- Quick navigation for easy access
- Covers ambulatory and inpatient medicine
- Includes ischemic heart disease, hypertension, and other common conditions
- A must for medical students, residents, nurse practitioners, physicians assistants, and general and family practitioners
With Skyscape's patented smARTlink™ technology, CardioDxTx™ can easily cross-index with other ACCF clinical practice support titles and additional reference titles by Skyscape to provide a powerful and integrated source of clinical information that you can carry with you wherever you go!