Neurology, neurosurgery, and internal medicine residents and practitioners will find this resource an essential reference for their day-to-day practice. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition and it includes additional features and enhanced functionality. This updated invaluable resource is a practical quick-reference tool to the diagnosis and management of neurologic diseases. It presents specific management recommendations in a succinct outline format and includes protocols, step-by-step tests and procedures, and treatment algorithms.
This resource is unique in its inclusion of material from related disciplines such as general medicine, cardiology, psychiatry, neurosurgery, neuroanatomy, and radiology. The authors offer guidance in using contemporary neuroimaging techniques in diagnosis.
- Newly added sections on cerebrovascular disease and neuroimaging.
- Portable mobile version, yet comprehensive for complete guidance.
- Efficient organization makes it easy to navigate.
- Up-to-date coverage of the latest high-tech procedures.
- Provides a clear framework for action, without neglecting the complexity that arises when protocols are applied to real patients.
- It covers all related topics such as neuroanatomy, neurosurgery, and radiology and highlights topics on the neurology board exam.
- Blending neurology and general medicine, this product includes protocols, step-by-step tests and procedures, and decision-making algorithms.
ISBN 10: 781751373
ISBN 13: 978-0781751377
Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the Quick Confusion Scale and Glasgow Coma Scale Calculator!