The Medical Letter's Adverse Drug Interactions Tool
provides users with an unbiased resource to quickly search and find potentially life-threatening interactions between drugs as well as any lifestyle factors in your patient’s regimen.
- Interactive database that is updated continuously.
- Over 43,000 detailed drug-drug and drug-herb interaction monographs
- Significance ratings – all interactions are ranked by seriousness and need for intervention
- A detailed discussion of the evidence supporting the potential interaction and an explanation of the mechanism by which the interaction occurs
- Detailed recommendations about how best to avoid or manage potential interactions
- Information about related drugs – easily find out whether or not other drugs in the same class, or drugs used for the same indication, would interact in a similar way
- References that support the evidence are provided within each monograph
ISBN 10: 9993309249
ISBN 13: 978-9993309246