Master essential cardiovascular anatomy and physiology - as well as assessment techniques, diagnostic tests, treatments, emergency procedures - through detailed visual aids and concise, clear information that brings complex concepts to life. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Cardiovascular Care Made Incredibly Visual
combines images and clear, concise text to make complex cardiovascular concepts easy to understand. It includes hundreds of detailed photographs, diagrams, charts and images for essential cardiovascular anatomy and physiology physical assessment techniques, diagnostic tests, treatments, emergency procedures, cardiac monitoring methods, and more.
- Addition of congenital cardiac disorders, new diagnostic tests and treatments, and noninvasive cardiac output monitoring
- Current ACLS algorithms
- Reviewed and updated content
- Clear, logical presentation of content for quick retrieval of information
- Includes 5 interactive flowcharts which helps in making quick decision
- Hundreds of detailed and colorful photographs, diagrams, charts, and other visual presentations that foster an understanding of complex data
- "Vision Quest" puzzles to test the reader's knowledge
- Visual mnemonics that help nurses understand and remember difficult concepts