AHA Clinical Cardiac Consult
is the perfect source of fast, reliable guidance on diagnosis and management of both common and rare cardiovascular problems. This latest update is based on the 3rd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
- It covers more than 170 problems, diseases, syndromes, and chief complaints in the popular, easy-to-read, which includes basic information, diagnosis, treatment, medication, follow-up, ICD-9 codes and patient teaching information
- Thoroughly updated edition includes additional topics covering exercise and the heart, coronary arteries from opposite sinus, and perioperative cardiac care for noncardiac surgery along with updated references
- Additional topics including exercise and the heart, coronary arteries from the opposite sinus, and perioperative cardiac care for noncardiac surgery
- AHA input ensures accuracy
- Alphabetical order of entries provides rapid access to information