The Johns Hopkins Anesthesiology Handbook
is a concise resource that focuses on the clinical pearls essential to successful anesthesia practice and training. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
The summaries of "clinical pearls" - lists of indications, dosages, treatments, and helpful guidelines, are consolidated in this mobile device compatible resource. Goal of this resource is to simplify the exercise of finding reference information, equations, and medication dosages.
- An essential guide for anesthesiology resident and students
- Features a user-friendly format
- Mobile compatible design makes it easy to find the answers you need
- Presents the work of the residents and faculty from Johns Hopkins University to provide you with the most current and comprehensive clinical handbook available
- Offers evidence-based guidance linked to ranked evidence in anesthesia and critical care for expert recommendations on best practices
- Provides lists of indications, dosages, treatments, and helpful guidelines to create a powerful clinical tool