Taber’s brings meanings to life.
Put the language of nursing, medicine and the healthcare professions at your fingertips. In hand, online, or on your mobile device—anywhere and everywhere, Taber’s 23 is the all-in-one, go-to source in the classroom, clinical, and beyond.
Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants representing nearly every health care profession ensures that the content reflects the most current healthcare information.
- FREE, 1-year subscription to Skyscape's WebView get all of the knowledge of Taber’s via web browser.
- Videos and animations—demonstrate common procedures, a brief physical assessment, and physiological processes
- Over 33,000 audio pronunciations—build speaking confidence.
Must-know, rarely memorized information.
- Full-color illustrations of anatomy and physiology, and photographs of diseases and disorders photographs focus on the distinguishing features of diseases and disorders.
The tools for success.
- Patient Care Statements —Quick-reference summaries detail assessment, treatment, and patient teaching requirements.
- Caution/Safety Statements —An easy-to-find icon highlights information critical to safe patient care.
- Disease/Disorder Entries —Concise descriptions summarize diagnosis, signs and symptoms, etiology, treatments, and prognosis.
Required textbook for first-year nursing school, but it will serve me well for many years —PD Smith