Taber’s brings meanings to life.
Put the language of nursing, medicine, and the healthcare professions at your fingertips. In hand, online, or on your mobile device—anywhere and everywhere, Taber’s 24 is the all-in-one, go-to source in the classroom, clinical, and beyond.
Under the editorial direction of Donald Venes, MD, MSJ, a team of expert consulting editors and consultants representing nearly every health care profession ensures that the content reflects today’s most current and relevant information.
App includes a FREE, 1-year subscription to Taber’s WebView, the complete Taber’s database for quick reference when and where you need it.
Mobile and Web access must-have information in any setting.
- 75,000+ terms—put the language of health care at your fingertips in class, clinical, and practice.
- FREE, 1-year subscription to Taber’s WebView, powered by Skyscape—tap into all of the knowledge in Taber’s anytime, anywhere.
- Full-color illustrations—make often complex concepts easier to understand, including detailed illustrations of anatomy and physiology, and photographs of diseases and disorders that focus on their distinguishing features.
- Tools for clinical success—integrate must-have information where you need it.
- Patient Care Statements—Quick-reference summaries detail assessment, treatment, and patient teaching requirements.
- Caution/Safety Statements—An easy-to-find icon highlights information critical to safe patient care.
- Disease/Disorder Entries—Concise descriptions summarize diagnosis, signs and symptoms, etiology, treatments, and prognosis.
- 2020-21 NANDA-I.—The complete list of nursing diagnoses makes reference quick and easy.
- Resources online at FADavis.com—offer a wealth of learning resources and professional tools.
- Over 30,000 audio pronunciations—build speaking confidence.
- Appendices—put must-know, rarely memorized information at your fingertips, including normal reference laboratory values and prefixes, suffices, and combining forms, as well as abbreviations, symbols, and units of measurement, documentation system definitions, and translations of common healthcare terms and phrases in English, French, and Spanish.
See what students and practitioners are saying about the previous edition…
Five Stars “What every medical student, student nurse, paramedic student, and medical professional should have.”—Kelly, Online Reviewer
- EVERYTHING A NURSING STUDENT NEEDS. “My school did not recommend this book, but I remembered this book from LPN school and how much it helped with care planning. It’s much easier to carry than all the textbooks to clinicals too! LOVE this newest version too!!”—Melissa A. B., Online Reviewer
- Nursing school life saver. “This book has been a great for my clinical experience databases. I love how it's broken into sections for easy access and understanding. My school offers an electronic edition for free to us, but I like hard copy books.”—P.M., Online Reviewer
- Gotta Have It! “I have thoroughly used this dictionary already in my schooling! I am sure it will help me in many days to come.”—Christina M., Online Reviewer
- Very Informative! “Love that I have access to the online version that makes it quicker to find terms needed for class.”—Kelly V., Online Reviewer
- Great book. “I use it for nursing school during my clinicals and it is perfect.”—Online Reviewer
ISBN 10: 1719642850
ISBN 13: 9781719642859