Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases: Latest Developments in Hepatitis C with accompanying Clinics Review Articles
details the newest late-breaking approvals, recommendations, and key content on the treatment of hepatitis C in a convenient digital format. Brought to you by the expert editor team from Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases, it provides the most current research and findings related to newly approved antivirals, guidelines for treatments, and clinical experiences with new HCV therapeutic regimens. In addition to this extended content, you'll also receive two accompanying Clinics Review Articles for further information on the management of the virus in women and patients with chronic liver disease.
- Includes information on the approval of six new antivirals.
- Highlights the January 2015 guidelines for treatment of the virus.
- Provides detailed information on the pharmacology of new drugs used in treatment.
- Features the latest research in understanding the pathogenesis of HCV.
- Details clinical experiences with the new HCV therapeutic regimens and their application to specific patient populations.
- Includes two Clinics Review Articles: Prevalence and Management of Chronic Hepatitis C Virus Infection in Women and Chronic Liver Disease in the Human Immunodeficiency Virus Patient.