Effective management of the human hand depends on accurate diagnosis. This latest update is based on the 4th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
To perform a successful examination, medical personnel need a sound knowledge of the anatomical principles relevant to this complex structure. The Hand: Anatomy, Examination, and Diagnosis, Fourth Edition
provides that vital information. Published in partnership with the American Society for Surgery of the Hand, this concise, reference is a practical guide to evaluating a wide variety of common hand injuries and diseases.
- This clearly written, thoroughly researched, full-color resource will be invaluable to orthopaedic, plastic, hand, and general surgeons, as well as emergency room physicians, family physicians, physical therapists, medical students, and nurses
- Full-color line drawings and photographs
- The interior design has been completely overhauled; this edition is in full color for the first time
- The anatomy content can be found in its own section, rather than scattered throughout the text
- An appendix section provides a list of abbreviations and recommended readings