The perfect pocket guide!
This quick-reference tool has what you need to select the appropriate diagnosis to plan your patientsí care effectively. Nurse's Pocket Guide : Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions and Rationales, 15th Edition features all the latest nursing diagnoses and updated interventions.
Actions/interventions uniquely organized by priority with selected rationales
- Icons within the prioritized interventions for acute care, collaboration, community/home care/cultural considerations, diagnostic studies, medications, and lifespan considerations
- Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
- Documentation section that focuses on the other steps of the nursing process, reminding students of the importance and necessity of recording each step
- NIC and NOC labels at the end of each diagnosis
- Index with hundreds of diseases/disorders with prioritized associated nursing diagnoses
NEW TO THIS EDITION
Updated with NANDA-I 2018-2020 diagnoses, including 18 new and 72 revised diagnoses