Named a Doody's Core Title in 2023!
AHFS Drug Information® 2024 contains the most dependable drug information available?all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
With expanded and revised content supported by more than 97,000 references and incorporating the advice of numerous subject matter experts, AHFS DI helps you protect your patients and your practice.
Updates in the new edition:
- Clinical perspective sections that include place of therapy discussions and recommendations from therapeutic guidelines
- Expanded coverage of specialty medications used to treat a variety of complex, chronic conditions that often require special handling and administration and may require careful oversight to manage severe adverse effects and dosage adjustments
- Contemporary topics such as new RSV treatments and vaccines, safety issues associated with the glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) agonists, novel orphan drugs, biosimilars, and more
- Expanded content on new and emerging gene therapies
- Updates to a variety of vaccine monographs including the pneumococcal, rabies, and respiratory syncytial virus vaccines
Expanded content on off-label uses and long-term clinical data
- MedWatch alerts, Standardize4Safety information, REMS data, and focused FDA updates for various medications
- New content on over 175 new molecular entities (NMEs) or new therapeutic biological products and substantive revisions on approximately 190 medications
- Searchable and scalable database where you can search the index or perform a full-text search
- Ability to create user-specific favorites and add notes
- AHFS class for each drug based on the AHFS® Pharmacologic-Therapeutic Classification
ISBN 10: 1585287210
ISBN 13: 9781585287215