With the rapid growth of the Spanish-speaking population globally, this comprehensive communicator has become a crucial resource for healthcare students and professionals. This latest update is based on the 4th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Spanish-English English-Spanish Medical Dictionary
provides easy access to nearly 23,000 medical terms, technology-related medical terms, and medical abbreviations, plus definitions, translations, pronunciation, signs and symptoms, patient communication phrases, and much more.
- Updated and enhanced terminology, appendices, and illustrations
- Alphabetical organization makes locating terms quick and easy
- Color anatomical insert with labels in both English and Spanish
- Concise definitions with usage and translations for quick and easy reference
- Grammar sections provide a grammatical overview of both the English and Spanish languages
- Illustrations highlight key terms and concepts
- Spanish and English sections: all terms and definitions appear in both languages
- Valuable appendices including many key phrases and medical scenarios to help users better communicate with patients
- Consent, Authorization, and Release forms to obtain easier communication with patients when research projects or procedures are done
- Valuable Appendices include additional phrases focusing on HIV, AIDS, neonatology and bioterrorism
- Verb tables
- The content has been fully updated by adding new phrases ranging across the specialties of cardiology, immunology, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, and neonatology - all fields noted for their new technical and procedural developments