Cardiac Pacing and ICDs continues to be an accessible and practical clinical reference for residents, fellows, surgeons, nurses, PAs, and technicians.
The sections are organized in the sequence of the evaluation of an actual patient, making it an effective practical guide. Revised topics and updated artwork and tables plus a new section on cardiac resynchronization makes it an invaluable clinical resource.
- New section on Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy.
- Updated and better quality figures and tables.
- Latest information based on ACC/AHA/NASPE guidelines.
- Updated indications for ICD placement
- Up-to-date information on ICD and pacemaker troubleshooting.
- An accessible and practical clinical reference for residents, fellows, surgeons, nurses, PAs, and technicians.
- Shortened bibliographies, more and better figures, more examples, more tables and more focus on newer concepts related to ICDs and CRT therapy