This is the point-of-care reference every nurse in the emergency department or critical care unit needs. This clinical reference provides instant access to essential information ICU/ER nurses need quickly. This latest update is based on the 1st
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
ICU/ER Facts Made Incredibly Quick
includes significant abnormal assessment findings; laboratory and critical values; complications of diseases and procedures; I.V. infusion rates; ACLS algorithms; BLS review; ECG interpretation; hemodynamic monitoring; intra-aortic balloon pump waveforms; SVO2 monitoring; troubleshooting ventilator problems; triage guidelines; managing multiple trauma; cultural considerations and dozens of illustrations with charts.
- 5 tier triage guidelines
- Management of respiratory disorders such as pneumonia, PE, and asthma - commonly seen in critical care areas
- Management of psychiatric emergencies such as psychosis and suicide attempt
- Intra-abdominal pressure monitoring
- Moderate sedation monitoring
- Treatments for each cardiac arrhythmia
- Up-to-date information on ventilator modes
- Quick reference charts and checklists
- Each section identified by distinctive color or tab so user can quickly locate a body of information
- Includes 3 Calculators & 6 interactive flowcharts which helps in making quick decision