Available summer 2010! This mobile version of Rapid Review Anatomy Reference Guide
is based on a student self-testing favorite from the Anatomical Chart Company. With 31 sections of useful content on key anatomical systems and structures this product allows quick and effective memorization. This latest update is based on the 3rd
edition and 2010
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
This product gives you the flexible memorization techniques - you can learn by tapping or writing the answers.
- Designed for high school and college-level students
- Clear illustrations of the major systems, organs and structures of the body are paired with their corresponding labels for easy study
- Device Tapping: Using Skyscape's "Hot Spot" technology, you can tap directly on anatomic areas and see and learn the structure’s name
- Physical Writing: View the image with just numbered leader lines. Write the number on a piece of paper along with your answer. Then go back and check your answers on your mobile device, mimicking what customers love about the print version of the Rapid Review Anatomy Reference Guide
- All 31 sections feature commonly taught anatomical and physiological concepts including basic facts, location, histology, key terminology and structure identifications