This reference helps students to prepare for their NCLEX exams anytime and anywhere. This latest update is based on the 1st
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
addresses all four major content areas of the NCLEX Test Plan, including care of adults, mothers and newborns, children, and psychiatric/mental health nursing. You’ll also find coverage of the elderly, pharmacology, and the administration of medication.
- Excellent, pocket-size reference for use in the clinical setting as well as for NCLEX prep
- Coverage of key nursing content
- "Tips" that explain the format and content of the NCLEX and the new, 2008 Test Plan
- Strategies to manage test-taking anxiety
- Alternate format questions for all key content areas, including pharmacology
- Key nursing considerations listed for major drug classes and administration of medications