Focusing on the most common and serious skin diseases a student or healthcare provider is likely to see, Derm Notes provides quick access to key clinical information for caring for patients with dermatologic conditions. This reference is packed with photos and loaded with clinical content, including discussions on skin, hair, and nail conditions. Derm Notes offers succinct and critical information about dermatological disorders and their diagnosis and treatment, at your fingertips.
- Full-color coverage of more than 100 skin disorders and conditions
- More than 220 full color photographs and illustrations
- Includes important dermatology language and terminology, including a Spanish/English table of dermatologic terms
- Discusses instruments and procedures in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology
- Offers skin care considerations across the life span, with separate sections on pediatric and geriatric skin care, as well as pregnancy dermatoses
- Provides anatomical diagrams showing dermatomes, nail anatomy, and other clinical figures
- Sections cover: Basics, Dx, Tx, Diseases and conditions and Tools