The most trusted medical dictionary used by today’s health care professionals, this portable and user-friendly resource puts dependable and indispensable information at your fingertips. This latest update is based on the 29th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Dorland's Pocket Medical Dictionary
helps you to quickly find what you need from among 36,000+ medical terms, including today’s ever-evolving and expanding medical terminology with 3,100+ new and revised entries reflecting the most important changes in medicine.
- Audio pronunciations for more than 15,000 new and current terms
- Enhance your understanding of complex information with 227 full-color illustrations, including 80 brand-new images and 32 color anatomical plates, 19 from the Netter collection
- Incorporates sweeping updates to reflect the latest medical terms, including the newest drugs
- Includes a 32 full-color anatomical illustrations to help you understand bodily structures and their definitions
- Includes 3 built-in calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
- Presents anatomy terms in a new format that eliminates the need for cumbersome tables
- Features the most portable format of any medical dictionary on the market
3 Built-in Medical Calculators:
Provide instant access from within clinical topics to
- Apgar Score
- Bishop Score
- Metric Units Conversion