This highly focused, user-friendly question-and-answer resource is geared specifically to candidates taking the Cardiovascular Boards and the Cardiovascular section of the Internal Medicine Boards, whether for initial certification or for recertification.
Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book
contains over 700 questions with answers, focusing on the specific areas tested. Topic distribution reflects the actual percentage of coverage for each subject area on the exam to ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
- New sections on peripheral vascular disease, cardiac imaging, and electrocardiograms
- Questions are based on patient-oriented scenarios to mimic the Boards
- The electrophysiology sections have been completely revised and include more tracings
- Sections on heart failure, coronary artery disease, and STEMI treatment have been significantly revised to reflect current American Heart Association-American College of Cardiology guidelines
- The intuitive, easy-to-navigate program allows movement within topics with a single touch
ISBN 10: 781774675
ISBN 13: 978-0781774673