This reference is a clinically oriented quick consult for sports medicine. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult
covers Common sports-related problems faced by primary care practitioners are thoroughly and concisely presented in the famous fast-access 5-Minute Consult format.
- Musculoskeletal problems cover basics; diagnosis; acute treatment, including on-field management; long-term treatment, including rehabilitation and referrals; and commonly asked questions
- More than 20 new chapters on sports medicine topics such as ACL injuries, tennis leg, heel pain
- More illustrations
- Expanded physical therapy section
- Chapters on general medicine dropped
- New sections on the preparticipation physical exam and the sports bag