Thoroughly revised and updated to reflect nursing practice today covers clinical information needed to care for obstetric, gynecological, newborn, and pediatric patients in any setting. This latest update is based on the 2nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
OB/GYN & Peds Notes: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide
provides students and clinicians quick access to key clinical information.
- Norms and assessment for pediatrics, stages of pregnancy, postpartum, and GYN complaints
- Preventative care, symptoms, and STDs testing
- Prenatal nursing care
- Patient teaching guidance
- Terminology and definitions in GYN and Peds Basics tabs
- Includes 8 Calculators which assist in making clinical decisions
- Immunization basics and standardized growth charts
- A brand-new tab for newborn care
- Peds Assessment tab covering child assessment and expanded vital signs coverage
- Cultural awareness coverage
- Common reasons for the hospitalization and the nursing care
- Age-appropriate play for hospitalized children
- Updated guidelines, warning signs, and patient care for common procedures during and after pregnancy
5 Built-in Medical Calculators:
Provide instant access from within clinical topics to.
- Apgar Score
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Common Conversions
- Glasgow Coma Scale
- Pediatric Trauma Score