Certified Medical Surgical Nurse Certification Q&A Practice contains 300 practice questions and remediating rationales to help you prepare for your Certified Medical-Surgical Nurse or American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) medical-surgical nursing certification exam. It is based on the most recent exam blueprints from each certifying body and is organized by topic to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses. The questions are also organized into two timed practice exams to help simulate a true exam experience. For information on the exams and how to register, you can visit the Medical-Surgical Nursing Certification Board’s or ANCC’s websites for the most up-to-date details.
The content in this product was written and reviewed by a team of certified medical-surgical nurses. It is reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that the content remains current and reflects any changes on the exam.
Be sure to review the onboarding lessons for more information on the technical details of this application. Best of luck to you as you begin your journey preparing for your certification!
300 Practice Questions-Study by exam content area and identify your strengths and weaknesses to focus your studies.
- Two Full-Length Practice Tests-Simulate the test-taking environment with two 150-question, 3-hour timed tests. Mark questions to revisit later, pause, review, and finalize before submitting to get your score.
- High-quality, up-to-date content-Developed by medical-surgical nurses and based on the most recent exam blueprints from the medical-surgical nurse certification preparation and the ANCC.
- Study Plan-Use the structured study plan based on your personal exam date to break down your exam prep into digestible daily study tasks.
- Discussion Board-Connect with your nursing exam prep community to chat about your experience and get answers to questions you might have about the content.
- Game Center- Make studying fun by playing games and competing against your peers! Retain information and show off your skills by getting to the top of the leaderboard!
ISBN 10: 0826135986
ISBN 13: 9780826135988