Respiratory Notes: Respiratory Therapist's Pocket Guide a quick-reference tool that put all the respiratory therapy information you need at your fingertips.
The procedure-based format includes supporting illustrations, fill-in-the-blank forms, and algorithms to help
you study and guide you in practice.
- Bullet-point reviews guide you through procedures.
- Quick-scan illustrations and tables summarize data.
- Algorithms are based on AARC Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Key forms allow you to gather data at the bedside, and then transcribe to conventional charts
New to this Edition
- NEW! Pulmonary Disease and Airway/Ventilation Tabs
- NEW! Comprehensive index
- UPDATED! Procedures now organized around protocols