Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Toxicology
, Second Edition puts all the information needed to rapidly and accurately manage poisonings in small animal patients at the clinician's fingertips. Using a succinct and accessible format, the book is organized by major categories of toxicants to aid in rapid differential diagnosis for suspected poisonings. All information is organized alphabetically for ease of use, while accompanying color photos aid in identification.
- Provides concise, bulleted information focused on the most important facts needed when treating a poisoned cat or dog
- Carefully organized for ease of use in an emergency, with important toxicants arranged alphabetically within categories
- Details clinically relevant information on the most common toxicants encountered by small animals
- Presents a wealth of color photographs to aid in plant identification
- Includes 14 new topics to this edition covering cyclosporine A, sleep aids, tacrolimus, bath salts, synthetic marijuana, poisonous lizards, imidacloprid, spring bulbs, and sodium monofluoroacetate