Increase your confidence with the LPN Notes: Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide. Mobile app format for on the go with NCLEX® tips - perfect for preparing for the NCLEX®-PN exam. Thoroughly revised and updated, you’ll have access to even more of the commonly-used by rarely memorized clinical information that nurses and students need.
Procedures Tab presents the common skills, procedures and equipment, required to perform routine nursing tasks.
- Assess Tab provides comprehensive, system-specific information, including the skills, procedures, and tools necessary to perform an assessment on an adult patient.
- Disease/Patient Education Tab covers the most common diseases and disorders, homecare, safe medication administration practices, and safety as well as common patient education issues.
- Med-Surg & Emergency Tab presents 20 of the most commonly encountered symptoms and scenarios.
- Geri/Ob/Peds Tab now features geriatric assessment tips for 6 common marker conditions (SPICES) that could indicate increased risk for functional decline or even death.
- Life Span Tab combines geriatrics, obstetrics, and pediatrics to focus on life span considerations.
- Tools Tab includes a Spanish translator with phonetic pronunciations.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Easier-to-use design and layout with a table of contents.
What students are saying:
“Great. A must have during and after Nursing school. Wish I would've gotten this book sooner.”
– Mary Rix, Amazon.com
“This book is awesome!! Very easy to read, lots of great, handy info and it fits right in my pocket of my scrubs!! Love it!!”
– Lester Smith, Amazon.com
“I use this in class, clinical and even to study or freshen up on some old material. Everyone in my nursing class has this and we all love and use it daily! Definitely an essential for any LPN student!”
– Cassie Dillow, Amazon.com
ISBN 10: 0803699743
ISBN 13: 978-0803699748