LPN Notes : Nurse's Clinical Pocket Guide
is a great on the go resource, while NCLEX® tips make it perfect for preparing for the NCLEX®-PN exam. Thoroughly revised and updated, you’ll have access to even more of the commonly-used by rarely memorized clinical information that nurses and students need.
- Procedures Tab presents the common skills, procedures and equipment, required to perform
routine nursing tasks.
- Assess Tab provides comprehensive, system-specific information, including the skills,
procedures, and tools necessary to perform an assessment on an adult patient.
- Disease/Patient Education Tab covers the most common diseases and disorders, homecare, safe
medication administration practices, and safety as well as common patient education issues.
- Med-Surg & Emergency Tab presents 20 of the most commonly encountered symptoms and scenarios.
- Geri/Ob/Peds Tab now features geriatric assessment tips for 6 common marker conditions
(SPICES) that could indicate increased risk for functional decline or even death.
- Life Span Tab combines geriatrics, obstetrics, and pediatrics to focus on life span
- Tools Tab includes a Spanish translator with phonetic pronunciations.
New To This Edition
- Easier-to-use design and layout with a table of contents at the beginning of each tab for
- The new, 2016 AHA guidelines as well as up-to-date adult, pregnancy and childhood/adolescent
- SPICES screening tool, geriatric assessment tips for 6 common marker conditions that can
indicate an increased risk for functional decline or even death.
- Coverage of cultural diversity in health care.