Download the FREE app, attempt around 100 questions and explore all the unique features (In-App purchase required to unlock the full set of 1200 questions).
Download the App**
- Study Mode (Attempt a question, see answer and the rationale)
- Create Quiz (Select topic, number of questions - Pause and resume anytime)
- Time Mode (Answer as many questions as possible in a set time to improve your speed)
- QOD (Attempt a random question every day)
- Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas)
- Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students focus on specific areas
**Purchase at Skyscape.com & save 20% with code: XNHG-RYSA-IDXH
, then download the app from App store and sign in!
Full purchased content 1200 updated practice questions reflect the most recent NCLEX-PN test plan including "Alternative styles" such as Select-all-that-apply, Reorder, Fill-in-the-blank.
Get thorough NCLEX-PN review anytime and anywhere with Saunders Q&A Review Cards for the NCLEX-PN® Exam
2nd Edition. From Linda Silvestri, the foremost expert in NCLEX prep, comes a collection of portable review
cards with practice questions that reflect the latest NCLEX-PN test plan. Completely updated and organized by
NCLEX Client Needs category, each of the 1,200 cards features an NCLEX practice question on the front, along
with the question’s answer, rationale, and focused review topic on the reverse side. Silvestri’s insightful
test-taking tips are also included to ensure you are fully prepared both in knowledge and mindset
to ace the NCLEX-PN exam on the first try.
New to this Edition
- UNIQUE! Test-taking strategies for each practice question provide direction and hints to the correct answer.
- Practice questions include detailed rationales for both the correct and incorrect options.
- NEW! 1,200 updated practice questions reflect the most recent NCLEX-PN test plan.
- NEW! Questions organized by clinical area allow you to focus on areas of weakness and use the cards as study aids
for your course exams.
- NEW! Alternate item format question types including multiple response, prioritizing (ordered response),
fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration (hot spot), and chart/exhibit prepare you for the interactive question types on the actual computerized exam.
NEW! Increased pharmacology, prioritization, delegation and triage/disaster management coverage reflects the increased emphasis on these topics on the NCLEX-PN.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each answer identify a recommended review topic related to the question.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Highlighted keywords or phrases in each test-taking strategy identify a recommended strategy to approach the question.
- NEW! Two-color design highlights key content.
ISBN 10: 0323290612
ISBN 13: 9780323290616