Get trusted anesthesiology guidance in a compact, high-yield source with Stoelting’s Handbook of Pharmacology and Physiology in Anesthetic Practice
. Updated from the Fifth Edition of Stoelting's Pharmacology and Physiology in Anesthetic Practice, this handbook provides succinct, current, and accurate information on the pharmacology and physiology that are relevant to anesthesiology, equipping you to deliver safe and effective perioperative patient management.
Delivers instant access to the most critical information and provides fast facts on the pharmacology of commonly used anesthetic agents and on the physiologic responses of the body to anesthesia.
Whether you're a resident preparing for Board exams or an experienced clinician searching for a critical piece of information needed for a surgical procedure, this reference has what you need.
- Timely coverage addresses the full spectrum of anesthetic agents with detailed information on pharmacology, mechanism of action , physiologic response, indications, contraindications and more
- Apply the latest knowledge with coverage of all new drugs, as well as new findings on the actions and interactions of established drugs.
- More than 250 tables distill vital information for at-a-glace review
- A wealth of illustrations suppose the content and provide a quick visual reference
- A separate drug index helps you locate essential data on both established and emerging anesthetic agents
ISBN 10: 1605475491
ISBN 13: 978-1605475493