Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards
resource is the most convenient and portable way to review anatomy on the fly. This latest update is based on the 4th
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Full-color anatomic illustrations allow users to test themselves on key anatomic structures and relationships.
- With Skyscape's feature of Images with hot-spot you can identify the different parts of anatomy easily
- New Clinical Notes help you focus on the most relevant clinical implications of anatomical concepts, helpful in preparing for the USMLE Step 1 exam
- Features a full-color illustration from Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy, with numbered lines pointing to key structures
- Concise text identifies those structures and reviews relevant anatomical information and clinical correlations
- Offers a unique learning resource to supplement the anatomy textbook, atlas or dissection materials used in medical, dental, nursing, allied health, and undergraduate courses in human anatomy
- Separate groups of illustrations are devoted to anatomy - head and neck, back and spinal cord, thorax, abdomen, pelvis and perineum, upper and lower limb
- Within each group, information is arranged sequentially : Bones and Joints; Muscles; Nerves; Vessels; and Viscera