Find critical respiratory care information fast! Mosby's Respiratory Care PDQ, 2nd Edition
is a comprehensive and precise, this portable guide provides rapid access to vital respiratory procedures, facts, and formulas with an emphasis on critical care. Easily access all the information on your smartphone or tablet with the option to bookmark frequently accessed topics. Whether you use it as a clinical resource, a study tool, or a quick refresher, this full-color resource offers quick access to just the right amount of practical, must-know information – essential for boosting your confidence at the point of care.
A quick-reference format provides all of the key information you need with fast-access to respiratory care guidelines, including assessment, arterial blood gases, EKGs, medications, and PFTs. You’ll also find essential information on pulmonary diseases, equipment disinfection, and neonatal and pediatric care.
- PDQ mobile reference guide perfect for the fast-paced clinical setting.
- Robust indices, table of contents and section menus make it easy to quickly locate key information within each section.
- Full-color design includes illustrations and clarifies important facts to help you easily find what you need.
- Commonly used and updated clinical information, including tables, formulas, equations, algorithms, and lab values – all necessary to deliver safe and efficient care.
- Designed for speed with much of the data organized into fast-access charts and tables.
- The entire scope of adult pulmonary care is included with a section on Neo/Peds.
- Sections include Diseases, ABG’s, Hemodynamics, Lab Values, PFT’s, X-rays, Mechanical Ventilation, Formulas, & much more!
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- AARC Clinical Practice Guidelines content has been redesigned into easy-to-use, compact algorithms.
- The latest asthma guidelines
- Increased coverage of neonatal and pediatric care
- Expanded BLS and ACLS protocols; updated medications, therapies, and therapeutic devices; and updated ventilator modes
- More formulas and facts than in the previous edition