No need to feel stressed over anatomy and physiology—grasp all the basic terms and concepts, with the fully updated Anatomy and Physiology Made Incredibly Easy!
, 5th Edition. Using humor and friendly guidance, this colorful text gives you the pure-and-simple clarity you need to understand the basic structure and functions of all major body systems, while also guiding you through genetics, nutrition, reproduction, and more.
This handy quick-reference guide is the ideal NCLEX® study aid, textbook support, or quick refresher for nurses and other healthcare practitioners.
Grasp the details of anatomy and physiology, in the Incredibly Easy!® way . . .
- NEW and completely updated content in easy-read format to simplify the core concepts of anatomy and physiology
- Defines anatomic terms such as cell structure, cell reproduction, and energy generation, the four basic tissue types and their characteristics, and more
- Study cards for easy review anywhere, anytime
- Explains the forms and locations of body structures – the directional terms, reference planes, cavities, and regions of every major body system
- Dozens of full-color drawings and diagrams illustrating all major body systems—integumentary, musculoskeletal, neurosensory, endocrine, cardiovascular, and more, plus:
fluids and electrolytes reproduction and lactation genetics nutrition chemical organization
Special features include:
- “Nurse Joy” and “Jake” – expert insights, key concepts, and important care reminders
- Zoom in – an up-close look at anatomic structures
- Now I get it! – complex physiology processes stated in easy-to-handle terms
- Just the facts – quick content summary at start of each chapter
- Quick quiz – multiple-choice questions at end of each chapter to help you retain what you learned
- Senior moment – explains physiologic changes that occur with aging in each body system
- Body shop – illustrates how body systems and structures work together
- Memory jogger – helpful tricks and tips to help you retain vital data
- Just for fun – fun puzzles for boosting your understanding of anatomical terms and pathophysiological concepts
- Practice Makes Perfect – end-of-book NCLEX® practice questions, for solid exam preparation
- Study Mode (Attempt a question, see answer and the rationale)
- Create Quiz (Select topic, number of questions - Pause and resume anytime)
- Time Mode (Answer as many questions as possible in a set time to improve your speed)
- QOD (Attempt a random question every day.
- Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas)
- Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students focus on specific areas
Download the App**
**Purchase at Skyscape.com & save 15% with code: XNHG-RYSA-IDXH
, then download the app from App store and sign in!