Make the most effective diagnostic and therapeutic decisions quickly and efficiently!
Find answers fast with The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult
, 8th Edition, your go-to resource for the effective medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. Using the proven 5-Minute format, it provides rapid access to information on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 500 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult is designed to help you make quick, accurate decisions every day helping you save time and offer every patient the best possible care.
- Get quick access to all-new topics, including Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome, Vaccine Refusal, Zika Virus, Chikungunya Virus, Transgender Youth, and Follow-up of NICU Graduates.
- Reorganized and updated appendix includes unique identifiers for dozens of genetic conditions, associated inheritance patterns, specific gene(s) involved, mechanism of a disease, descriptions of the associated clinical findings, and a Glossary of Genetic Syndromes important for the care of children.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; ICD-10 codes; FAQs; and much more.
- Consult The 5-Minute Educator appendix for guidance in the clinical teaching and instruction of trainees at all levels so they can provide efficient, practical and accessible consultations in a busy clinical setting.
- Written by experts in the field of pediatrics and associated subspecialties and published by the leader in medical content
ISBN 10: 1496381769
ISBN 13: 9781496381767