Discover why housestaff and faculty worldwide depend on this best-selling medical text! Concise and user-friendly, The Washington Manual® of Medical Therapeutics
, 35th Edition, focuses on the essential information you need to know for successful patient care. Written by residents who are assisted by faculty co-authors and an outstanding editorial team, this must-have reference presents brief, logical approaches to diagnosis and management of commonly encountered medical conditions, including new therapies that improve patient outcomes. Thoroughly updated throughout, the 35th Edition provides a clear view of the challenges faced by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners, plus offers practical solutions, and expert guidance – all in one convenient and easily accessible source.
- Thoroughly updated to reflect the increasing and ever-changing advances in medical technology and therapeutics.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas of medicine and the core subspecialties, including neurology and toxicology content.
- Concise, practical format features a brief discussion of pathophysiology, an evidence-based presentation of current therapies, and need-to-know diagnostic and therapeutic guidance from global experts.
- Easy-to-follow guidelines, diagrams, and algorithms assist in the diagnosis, investigation, and management of frequently encountered medical conditions.
- Edited by Internal Medicine Chief Residents from the Washington University School of Medicine and Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links