Trusted by clinicians for nearly 75 years, Conn’s Current Therapy presents today’s evidence-based information along with the personal experience and discernment of expert physicians. The 2022 edition is an excellent resource for a wide range of healthcare providers, including primary care, subspecialists, and allied health, providing current treatment information in a concise yet in-depth format. More than 300 topics have been carefully reviewed and updated to bring you state-of-the-art content in even the most rapidly changing areas of medicine.
Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new and significantly revised chapters on COVID-19 and post-COVID syndrome, pyoderma gangrenosum, mitochondrial disease, gender affirming care, and stem cell therapy.
- Incorporates more electronic links throughout the text that connect the reader to apps and clinical prediction tools that can easily be accessed in practice.
- Features thoroughly reviewed and updated information from many new authors who offer a fresh perspective and their unique personal experience and judgment.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Mobile application allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book anywhere, anytime.
ISBN 10: 0323833780
ISBN 13: 9780323833783