Ultimate Anesthesia Quick Reference
provides causes and treatments for perioperative events and is a resource for commonly encountered perioperative issues. This latest update is based on the 2009
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates!
Not only does this resource contain lists, charts, checklists, guidelines, but it also contains subspecialty anesthesia references like cardiac, vascular, pulmonary, obstetrics, pediatrics, regional, pain, coagulation, medications too.
- Intended to be a repository of anything the anesthesiologist may need to know RIGHT NOW - either when in a crisis, doing a preoperative eval, or setting up for a case
- Covers sections on respiratory, cardiovascular, metabolic, electrolyte, & hematologic and neurologic events
- Includes algorithm for pre-op eval before non-cardiac surgery, transfusion guidelines
- Very handy indeed even for the non-anesthesiologist
- Built-in Medical Calculators: Provide instant access from within clinical topics to the
- A-a gradient
- Alveolar Gas Equation
- Anion Gap
- APGAR Score
- Glasgow Coma Scale