Updated annually with the latest developments in diagnosis and treatment recommendations, Ferri’s Clinical Advisor
uses the popular "5 books in 1"
format to organize vast amounts of information in a clinically relevant, user-friendly manner. This efficient, intuitive format provides quick access to answers on more than 900 common medical conditions
, including diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, and laboratory tests – all updated by experts in key clinical fields. Updated algorithms and current clinical practice guidelines help you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2018
is the most efficient, intuitive, and thorough resource of its kind
, trusted by physicians to provide current diagnosis and treatment recommendations for hundreds of common medical conditions. The renowned "5 books in 1" format
organizes vast amounts of data in a user-friendly, accessible manner, allowing quick retrieval of essential information. You'll find guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, and laboratory tests
- updated annually by experts in key clinical fields. Medical algorithms and clinical practice guidelines round out the core content.
New to this Edition
- Features 30 all-new topics, including Zika virus, hepatitis E, asthma-COPD overlap syndrome, drug-induced parenchymal lung disease, binge eating disorder, hereditary breast and ovarian cancer syndrome, transient global amnesia, and more.
- Updates 900 topics with the latest developments in medicine over the past year.
- Contains significantly expanded coverage throughout, including nearly 200 new illustrations, more than 100 new tables and boxes, 50 new differential diagnoses, and 30 new algorithms.
- Updated content by experts in key clinical fields helps you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
- Popular "5 books in 1" format includes cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to help expedite search.