For 60 years, CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment—the flagship volume of the renowned Lange medical series—has been delivering the authoritative information students, residents, and clinicians need to build their medical knowledge, expertise, and confidence. Covering the latest clinical developments in all facets of medicine and fully focused on bedside clinical issues, this new edition provides completely the latest guidelines, reference, drug prices, approved drugs, and evidence-based coverage of more than 1,000 diseases and disorders—all formatted to enable you to find the answers you need quickly and effortlessly.
This landmark guide covers inpatient and outpatient care, focusing on the diagnostic tools relevant to daily practice, and reviews all primary care topics, including gynecology/obstetrics, dermatology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, preventive medicine, psychiatry, and neurology. Now includes a “year in review” feature highlighting what’s new in CMDT!
Includes essentials of diagnosis for most diseases/disorders
- Hundreds of quick-access drug treatment tables with indexed trade names
- Diagnostic and treatment algorithms present important information in an at-a-glance style
- Up-to-date references provide peer-reviewed, evidence-based information
- Many full-color photographs, tables, figures and other illustrations
- Specific information regarding disease prevention and prognosis
- Medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices
ISBN 10: 1260469867
ISBN 13: 9781260469868