About NEJM Journal Watch
NEJM Journal Watch
, produced by the publishers of the New England Journal of Medicine
, publishes medical information in 13 specialty areas, including Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency Medicine, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, HIV/AIDS Clinical Care, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Oncology and Hematology, Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, and Women’s Health.
More than 130 physician-authors in 13 specialties routinely survey more than 250 medical journals and select, summarize, and comment on the most clinically relevant research.
- NEJM Journal Watch physician-authors survey more than 250 general and specialty medical journals
- Timely, authoritative, and independent summaries are presented with a clinical perspective
- New summaries are delivered to you on a weekly basis
- Easy-to-navigate index of key medical terms
- Access to a year’s worth of archived articles
NEJM Journal Watch is a publication of the Massachusetts Medical Society, located in Waltham, Massachusetts. For more information, visit http://www.JWatch.org