AHFS Drug Information with extensive updated information on everything from treatment of hypertension to hepatitis C, AHFS® Drug Information™
, 2018 Edition is a necessary addition to your pharmacy’s resources.
With content supported by more than 86,000 total references and reviewed by over 500 professionals, AHFS DI® helps you protect your patients and your business. The only print compendium designated by the U.S. Congress, AHFS DI® 2018 is also the only reference published by a professional and scientific society—ensuring it is the most authoritative and best-selling reference trusted by pharmacists for 59 years.
AHFSI DI® contains the most trustworthy drug information available--all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
Updates for this edition include:
- Expanded and revised content throughout, featuring critical new monograph updates every year
- Important updated monographs and references related to revised therapeutic guidelines, including revised recommendations for the treatment of HIV infections in adult and pediatric patients
- Newly published information on breakthrough oncology drugs approved as part of the FDA’s
- accelerated approval program
- Dedicated coverage to orphan products
- Interactions, adverse reactions, cautions, and more
- Therapeutic recommendations supported by evidence from primary research
- Preparations, chemistry, and stability
- Pharmacology and pharmacokinetics
- Prescription, OTC, ophthalmic and dermatologic drugs
- Extensive off-label uses and dosing options
- Vaccines and other immunizing agents