An all-in-one, go-to source providing the most current healthcare information of nearly every health care profession to provide superior patient care. This latest update is based on the 22nd
edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary,
is a wealth of resources that puts the language of nursing, medicine and the healthcare professions at your fingertips.
- One of the main highlights of this edition is over 100 videos linked directly to entries
- Includes more than 65,000 definitions, 8,000 of which are newly added
- 1200 illustrations and full color images, 500 of which are newly added
- Audio pronunciations for 32,000 terms, 1500 of which are newly added
- Reviewed and appropriately updated appendix section including 12 valuable healthcare tools
- Translations of common healthcare terms and phrases in English, French, and Spanish
- Patient Care Statements summarize assessment, treatment, and patient teaching requirements
- Caution/Safety Statements set in red bars with an easy-to find icon highlight information critical to safe patient care