- Study Mode (Attempt a question, see answer and the rationale)
- Create Quiz (Select topic, number of questions - Pause and resume anytime)
- Time Mode (Answer as many questions as possible in a set time to improve your speed)
- QOD (Attempt a random question every day
- Stats (View details on topics mastered so you can focus on weak areas)
- Bookmarked and Skipped questions feature allows students focus on specific areas
Download the App**
**Purchase at Skyscape.com & save 15% with code: XNHG-RYSA-IDXH
, then download the app from App store and sign in!
Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Review
is an ideal study guide for new and recertifying nurses preparing to take the Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) certification exam administered by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP). Written by nurse practitioners, it offers up-to-date questions and answer rationales specific to FNP certification that reflect the most current guidelines. In addition, it offers a short theory review, clinical application of knowledge, and clinical skills. Also incorporated are ethical and legal considerations, scope of practice, and cultural sensitivity.