This innovative, easy-to-access, pocket guide of essential assessment and treatment information is the ideal patient-side tool for students and rehabilitation clinicians. It's chocked full of critical information that you are unlikely to memorize, but always need close at hand when treating patients.
- Features 8 sections - Assessment & Evaluation, Cardiopulmonary, Musculoskeletal, Neuromuscular, Integumentary, Lab Tests, Medications, References & Index
- Sections are Organized by body system, with sections on normal laboratory values and common traditional and alternative medications.
- Covers equipment techniques and treatments.
- Includes normative values, medications, evaluation information, treatment guidelines, appropriate outcomes, and CPT codes for proper reimbursement.
- Section on Integumentary system covers assessment, classification of burn injury, stages & etiology of pressure wounds and many more.
Provide instant access from within topics to
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Caloric Cost of Exercise Estimation
- Glasgow Coma Scale and Heart Rate Methods for Determining Intensity