The most current screening, prevention, and management guidelines for more than sixty common outpatient conditions. This latest update is based on the 2012
print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
Current Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2012
draws information from many sources and presents them in an easy-to-use, comprehensive package for use by any primary care clinician. It offers quick-access to the latest guidelines for the most appropriate preventive services, screening methods, and treatment approaches commonly encountered in the outpatient setting.
- Drawn from the most reliable sources: government agencies, medical and scientific organizations, and expert panels
- Easy-to-follow guideline-based algorithms speed clinical decision making
- 9 built-in calculators and 24 interactive flowcharts which assist in making clinical decisions
- Spans all areas of general outpatient medicine
- Updated immunization schedules for all age groups
- Essential for residents and practicing physicians in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics, and obstetrics and gynecology; medical and nursing students; registered nurses; nurse practitioners; and physician assistants
- More than fifty new topics
- New evidence and references