This resource provides fully-flexible access to subjects across the curriculum and is ideal for the busy medical student and junior doctor.
Anaesthesia on the Move
will help to connect with the topics of Anaesthesia, to learn and understand them, and to cement the knowledge in preparation for exams and future clinical practice.
- Time - saving tools including search and cross-indexing
- Accessible – bulleted text, flowcharts, colorful diagrams and summary tables enable students to find information fast
- Concise – provides ‘must have’ rather than ‘nice to have’ knowledge, ensuring exam success and as a grounding for further study
- Flexible – notes sections, ideal for rapid reference in the clinical setting, guide the reader quickly to key points while self-assessment material allows for testing to reinforce understanding
- Relevant – designed by medical students for medical students
- Includes 5 interactive flowcharts which act as step-by-step decision support tool